Vision + Mission + Values
Guelph Jazz Festival is a unique music festival with a distinctive flair for the adventurous. Curated by founding Artistic Director, Ajay Heble, the Festival offers artisanal music that inspires listeners to hear and see the world with a fresh perspective. Based in the vibrant community of Guelph, Ontario, the Festival is one of the most provocative musical experiences anywhere.
Guelph Jazz Festival offers adventurous, artisanal music that inspires listeners to hear and see the world with a fresh perspective.
Guelph Jazz Festival provides opportunities for everyone to be inspired by and engaged in creative music. The Festival strives to present distinctive performances that reflect the world in which we live and to make these performances accessible to the broadest possible audience through concerts, educational initiatives, and free programs.
- We imagine and realize alternative visions of community
- We actively cultivate a wide range of community partnerships
- We encourage artistic collaboration, teamwork and volunteerism
- We provide access with affordable ticket prices and free events
- We deliver educational opportunities for youth
- We engage learners of all ages
- We inspire lively discourse
- We encourage bold artistic ventures
- We commission new works
- We embrace innovative approaches to social change
- We consider jazz within a global context
- We celebrate artistic and cultural diversity in our programs and our organization