Support / Sponsors
For detailed information about sponsorship opportunities with the Guelph Jazz Festival, please contact our Director of Operations,
The Guelph Jazz Festival offers excellent opportunities to promote your business or brand to your desired market. Please note that sponsor benefits are dependent upon the sponsorship level.
- Market your brand to a loyal audience of over 15,000 attendees
- Reach hundreds of thousands more through our savvy Festival marketing program
EDITORIAL - the festival is covered in jazz and mainstream print, radio, digital and electronic media locally, nationally and internationally.
ONLINE MARKETING - we buy links, banners and advertising space from some of most well renowned Jazz music outlets. (Eg. Downbeat Magazine)
WEB - Over 22,000 unique visitors, January through September, with over 106,000 webpage visits in September, and over 195,000 website hits on peak day during the festival.
TRADITIONAL MARKETING -
- Print, web and radio advertising in Southwest Ontario including GTA, Quebec and international
- Radio campaign with Jazz-FM 91.1 serving 6,000,000 people in Southern Ontario and Western New York and around the world online, CFRU FM 93.3 serving Guelph and the surrounding region with 250 watts of community power and around the world online, CIUT FM 89.5 transmitting from the University of Toronto and around the world online
- Poster - highly visible posters placed throughout Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, and Toronto
- Festival Brochure - 6,000 programs distributed throughout Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Toronto, and at the Festival
ON-SITE SIGNAGE - throughout the Festival or at targeted performances
Please see Sponsorship Opportunities for a detailed view of Sponsorship Advantages.
Our collaborators believe in the Festival and recognize the cultural and economic impact it has on the city of Guelph. We are grateful to have more generous sponsors than we can thank here, so we encourage you to look at our sponsor page and to support the many businesses and organizations who provide vital support to the Guelph Jazz Festival.
Special thanks to our Premiere Sponsor TD, RogersTV, and our Lead Hotel Sponsor Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre.